|Home||» Products||» Fly Ash Bricks Making Machine||» Semi Automatic Bricks Machine|
Semi Automatic Bricks Machine
We have garnered a rich clientele in the domain by successfully offering stellar quality Semi Automatic Bricks Machine. Ensures noiseless and unmatched working, this is used for making the bricks in required amount. This is manufactured by making use of advanced technology and quality assured materials by our deft team. Furthermore, this Semi Automatic Bricks Machine can be availed from us at market leading prices with no hassle.
- Good performance
- Low energy consumption
- Needs low maintenance
Model No. : APBM-105
Semi Automatic Bricks MachineAPBM-105 Semi Automatic Bricks Machine (4 KVT. Size : 230 x 110 x 75 mm)
Technical Specification :
|Maximum High Pressure||70 Tonage|
|Total Power Required||17 HP (Three phase)
(Press machine 7.5 HP + Pan mixer 7.5 HP + Conveyor Belt 2 HP)
|Oil Tank Capacity||250 Ltr. (Hydraulic Oil 68 Number)|
|Facility||Two Feeder and Two Hoper Fitted Both Side, 4 KVT Mould fitted one side, and 4 KVT Mould Fitted opposite side in trolley alternately production of Fly-Ash Bricks.|
|Material Mixing and Feeding||Pan Mixer with Conveyor Belt|
|Production Capacity||Bricks size 230 Ã 110 Ã 75 MM. 4000 To 5000 / 8 Hours
Bricks size 190 Ã 90 Ã 90 MM. 4000 To 5000 / 8 Hours
Bricks size 250 Ã 120 Ã 75 MM. 4000 To 5000 / 8 Hours.
|Accessories with plant||Press Machine â Power Pack â Pan Mixer â Conveyor Belt.|
|Raw Material||Fly Ash, Lime Sludge, Gypsym, Aggregate Powder, Cement Etc.|
|Labours||4 unskilled â 1 skilled|
|Note||Also produce Interlocking Paver Blocks Plain Grey|
General Technical Information :
- Piston is Hard Chrome.
- Wiper on cylinder top.
- Super Vibration and pressing Systems for Maximum compaction and strength.
- Discharge of finished product through conveyor belt for FASTER production.
- Automatic pressing and demoulding by preset auto timer control.
- The press is controlled by jeans of PLC.
- Fly Ash Bricks, made will have shining smooth finish.
- Safe Working conditions with electrical and mechanical interlock system.
- Indicative only. production depends upon the labour efficiency and mix quality.
- Higher Tonnages, Brick size as per customer specifications. standard brick size is 230 X 110 X 75 mm.
- Specifications are subject to change for improvement. specifications, eights, volume are approximate only.
- Manufactures may be introduce such alerations as they may deem fit without previous notice. machines can supplied as per customerâs specific requirements. Machine capacity mentioned is only for guidence. it will vary with materials.