|Home||» Products||» Fly Ash Bricks Making Machine||» Fly Ash Bricks Machine|
Fly Ash Bricks Machine
We have developed a large customer base in the national as well as in international market by manufacturing and exporting superior quality Fly Ash Bricks Machine. It is manufactured with the utmost precision by our team in accordance with defined industry norms. This is widely used for making the fly ash bricks and highly appreciated for its unmatched performance. Clients can avail this Fly Ash Bricks Machine from us at marginal prices.
- Sturdy construction
- Excellent performance
- Longer working life
Model No. : APBM-104
Fly Ash Bricks Machine
APBM-104 Fly Ash Bricks Machine (6 KVT. Size : 230 x 110 x 75 mm)
Technical Specification :
|Maximum High Pressure Tonage||70 Tonnage|
|Total Power Required||15 HP (Three Phase)
(Press machine 7.5 HP + Pan Maxier 7.5 HP)
|Oil Tank Capacity||250 Ltr. (Hydraulic Oil 68 Number)|
|Facility||Single Feader Facility For Production of Fly Ash Bricks|
|Production Capacity||Bricks size 230 Ã 110 Ã 75 MM. 5000 To 6000 / 8 Hours
Bricks size 190 Ã 90 Ã 90 MM. 7000 To 8000 / 8 Hours
Bricks size 250 Ã 120 Ã 75 MM. 3500 To 4500 / 8 Hours.
|Material Mixing and Feeding||Pan Mixer with Manual Feeding|
|Plastic(Wooden) Pallet Size||18â³ Ã 21â³ Inches, Thickness 12 MM|
|Accessories with plant||Press Machine â Power Pack â Roller Pan Mixer|
|Raw Material||Fly Ash, Lime Sludge, Gypsym, Aggregate Powder, Cement Etc.|
|Labours||4 unskilled â 1 skilled|
|Note||Also produce Interlocking Paver Blocks Plain Grey|
General Technical Information :
- Piston is Hard Chrome.
- Wiper on cylinder top.
- Super Vibration and pressing Systems for Maximum compaction and strength.
- Discharge of finished product through conveyor belt for FASTER production.
- Automatic pressing and demoulding by preset auto timer control.
- The press is controlled by jeans of PLC.
- Fly Ash Bricks, made will have shining smooth finish.
- Safe Working conditions with electrical and mechanical interlock system.
- Indicative only. production depends upon the labour efficiency and mix quality.
- Higher Tonnages, Brick size as per customer specifications. standard brick size is 230 X 110 X 75 mm.
- Specifications are subject to change for improvement. specifications, eights, volume are approximate only.
- Manufactures may be introduce such alerations as they may deem fit without previous notice. machines can supplied as per customerâs specific requirements. Machine capacity mentioned is only for guidence. it will vary with materials.